On the day of PRE-ADMISSION the patient must present the following documentation to the Outpatient Admissions Office:
- A valid identity document
- Regional Services Card (Health Card)
- must fast from midnight on the day prior to their blood sample
- must continue their current drug therapies (taken with water), unless specifically indicated by a doctor
- must always bring all previous exams and diagnostic tests in the case of heart and/or lung conditions
- must bring a list of all drugs currently used to present to the cardiologist and/or the anaesthesiologist who will perform the pre-operative visit.
Patients who have performed pre-admission exams and wish to cancel the surgical intervention will be charged the corresponding cost for tests and visits performed.